Welcome to thesunnahrevival.com
The Sunnah Revival is a blog aimed at reviving the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad( ﷺ) through various ways.
The Sunnah Revival is a blog which was founded On Wednesday 9th April,2014 corresponding with 9th Jumadal akhir 1435 with the Intention being to revive the Sunnah of Our Beloved Prophet( ﷺ).
Why Revive The Sunnah?
Allah says in Quran:
Say: If you (really) love Allah then follow me [ ﷺ], Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.[Al-Imran:31]
He also says in another verse:
Truly, in the Messenger of Allah [ ﷺ ] you have a good example to follow for the one who hopes for the Meeting with Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much.
Prophet Muhammad ( ﷺ ) says:
Whoever revives an aspect of my Sunnah that is forgotten after my death, he will have a reward equivalent to that of the people who follow him, without it detracting in the least from their reward.”
[Reported by al-Tirmidhi]
Join us in Reviving The Sunnah by:
- Doing obligatory duties and avoiding haraam things.
- Avoiding innovations in actions and beliefs.
- Incorporating the Sunnahs in your Daily Life
- Liking,Commenting and Sharing our posts with family,friends and others.Remember the hadith:Abu Mas’ud ‘Uqbah bin ‘Amr Al-Ansari Al-Badri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, “Whoever guides someone to virtue will be rewarded equivalent to him who practices that good action”.[Muslim].
- Liking our Facebook Page following us on twitter @thesunahrevival
- Download The Sunnah Revival App. It has great features icluding reminders of reading Suratul Kahf every Friday and many others.
- Copy and paste it anywhere,print and distribute in your local Masjid we have no Problem.We will appreciate if you will refer to us but if you dont then we will also appreciate as so long us your intention is reviving the Sunnah
- Many more tips will be given in our posts In Shaa Allah